You store a lot of valuable, personal information on your phone such as your contacts and passwords for websites, apps and for purchasing things online. The Verizon Mobile Security application helps protect your phone from digital threats, including viruses and malware, and from people accessing the information on your phone if it is ever lost or misplaced.
Verizon Mobile Security helps keep your phone secure with around the clock protection from viruses, malware and risky web sites for FREE (data charges apply). A premium version, available for a low monthly charge (discounted for Total Equipment Coverage customers), can remotely locate, lock, alarm and erase* certain data from a lost or misplaced, and can notify you of apps on your phone with risky privacy permissions.
BASIC FEATURES – FREE (data charges apply)
• Antivirus protection powered by McAfee to scan for and detect viruses and malware, and
• McAfee® SiteAdvisor® to help protect against threats by blocking access to web sites deemed risky.
PREMIUM FEATURES – available for a low monthly charge (discounted for Total Equipment Coverage customers)
• All of the BASIC FEATURES, plus
• Recovery features to remotely locate a lost or misplaced device, sound an audible alarm, lock the device or erase* certain personal data (available by logging into your My Verizon account at: mobilesecurity.verizonwireless.com), and
• App Alert to notify you which apps have access to your personal information, such as contacts and location, and allow you to remove the offending apps from your phone.
For instructions related to uninstalling the app, please visit: support.verizonwireless.comhow_to_useverizon_mobile_security.html#uninstall
For additional information, please visit the Verizon Mobile Security FAQs at verizonwireless.commobilesecurityfaq
* Depending on your phone, the Erase Data feature may erase contacts, text messages, calendar, photos, videos, andor call history from your phone. Once the erase feature is completed, you will receive a status update indicating what was erased from your phone. Not all data on all phones are erasable. Erase Data does not apply to external memory cards.
Verizon Mobile Security is available only on compatible phones. Phone must be on, have text messaging capability, and be within the Verizon Wireless National Enhanced Services Coverage Area for some features to function. Data usage applies for download and some feature usage of Verizon Mobile Security. Phones running an unauthorized or modified version of Android’s operating systems are not supported.
McAfee, the McAfee logo, SiteAdvisor, McAfee Active Protection and McAfee Global Threat Intelligence are registered trademarks or trademarks of McAfee, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
KW: Security, Antivirus, Anti-virus, Anti Virus Protection, Virus, Antimalware, Anti-malware, Trojan, Malware, Spyware, Android Security, Mobile Security, Data Security, Protect my phone, Privacy, safe browsing, Locate my phone, Alarm my phone, Lock my phone, Erase my phone, Wipe my phone.
Verizon Mobile Security appcom.asurion.android.verizon.vms?from=spi-desc
Copyright @2019-2099 湖北乾朝酒业有限公司 (https://www.hbqcjy99.com) .All Reserved